There are lots of great family events all weekend long! If you are in town…check them out!
1. Red, White and Lights – 4th of July Celebration
*****Star 100.9’s Bill Bevins will Host!*****
4PM-10 PM AT MEADOW FARM CRUMP PARK
3400 Mountain Road, Glen Allen.
A spectacular evening celebrating independence and honoring America’s veterans. Wear your red, white, and blue and enjoy patriotic activities for the whole family, food trucks, and performance by the Richmond Symphony with a laser light show finale.
2. Innsbrook Taste of Virginia
Saturday July 1st! 3:30-9:30
Innsbrook Pavilion, 4901 Lakebrook Dr., Glen Allen.
Tickets are $10. www.innsbrook.com
3. Richmond Flying Squirrels are in town this weekend!
Fireworks on both July 4th and July 6th!
4. Ashland Fourth of July Parade
Starts at 11 a.m. at Henry Clay Elementary School to the Hanover Arts & Activities Center, 500 S. Center St.
Music, crafts, games and a patriotic pet contest
5. Independence Day Celebration & Citizenship Naturalization Ceremony
9 a.m.-5 p.m. Virginia Historical Society, 428 N. Boulevard.
6. Free Fourth of July at Lewis Ginter
Free admission to Lewis Ginter on the 4th of July! Music from 1 till 4 and at 2pm there’s a parade at the Children’s garden! Includes Butterflies LIVE! & Wild Art
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
1800 Lakeside Ave
7. A Richmond Tradition: Dogwood Dell!
Music starts at 6:15….Fireworks at Dark! Bring a blanket and chairs! Picnics are great!
600 S. Boulevard
8. Chesterfield County Fairgrounds
Fun for the kids, food and music!
10300 Courthouse Road
Music from the 392d Army Band and other performers. Fun for the kid’s and food for sale!
Opens at 5pm with fireworks at dark!
Fort Lee, Prince George County.
Free (KidZone activity tickets will require a purchase)
10. Goochland Fourth of July Fireworks
Fireworks start at 9pm
Goochland Sports Complex
1800 Sandy Hook Road
11. Colonial Heights Fireworks
Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
Off Charles Dimmock Parkway
You can view in the Southgate Square/Walmart area.